Monday, July 18, 2011

Grilled Quesadillas and Pudding Pies.

There really isn't a recipe for either of these but they were so good I wanted to share!  A friend suggested both and WALA a yummy dinner and dessert!

Grilled quesadillas were filled with chipotle ground beef, bell pepper mix, black beans, and cheese blend.  I topped them with guacamole, sour cream, and smoky salsa.  Basic idea of how it went:

  1. Heat grill to approximately 350 degrees.
  2. Brush one side of a burrito sized tortilla with olive oil.  Flip it over and top with 1/2 cup cheese, meat, veggies, and another small sprinkle of cheese.
  3. Place on the grill and cover cooking until the cheese is almost melted.
  4. Fold in half and continue to grill until browned to your liking.
  5. Top with whatever you prefer!
  6. One tortillas worth of quesadillas was very filling!


The pudding pies were so easy.  I filled pre-made mini graham cracker pie crusts with banana pudding, top with sliced bananas, and a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me