Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Hops.

I speak a special dialect of toddler called Penelope.  And in this language we call bunnies "hops".  It's so cute I can't bring myself to correct her.  So the Easter Hops paid a visit...

When she saw the basket she moved so fast all I caught was a blur of her running towards it:


She pulled each item out one by one and brought it over to show us.  Her favorite was the "Mimi" lovey.


And a bunch of my pretty girl because I couldn't choose just one...









Stop taking my picture and take me to the park dammit!




Running to give mama a hug!




Obi was panting like crazy and Penelope thought it was hilarious...



...so she joined him!



After a lot of running around she sat down in the grass, took off one shoe, attempted to remove other articles of clothing, and that was our cue to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me