Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Baked Spaghetti.
I liked it. I know that doesn't sound very enthusiastic and/or convincing... But really, it was good. Here's what I learned:
Season it up! It needs it.
Makes a ton.
If you like olives they would be a yummy addition.
Leftovers were great!
Half went in the freezer. Guinea pigs are eating it this weekend. Hope it froze well!
Recipe can be found here:
Baked Spaghetti
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(88)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
▼
October
(11)
Happy Halloween.
Just Pictures.
Baked Spaghetti.
Baby Shower Favors.
Come Watch Me.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
Blue Ribbon Chili.
Pumpkins and Apple Trees.
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas.
Mozzarella Sticks.
Honey Nut Chicken Sticks.
►
September
(10)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
Some favorites
All Recipes
Enjoying the Small Things
Taste of Home
About Me
Andrea
www.andrealikes.com
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment