I think I am going to give this recipe a B. They were really rich so you need to have a pretty big sweet tooth to eat these! Here's what I learned:
1. Don't bake the brownies as long as the box says. Mine were overdone 5 minutes before the lowest cooking time listed.
2. Let them sit in the fridge longer than 30 minutes.
3. Use a knife to spread the top layer of fudge frosting. Makes it easier to keep the layers separate.
4. Keep the peanut butter frosting recipe and use it separately! It is that good!
5. You must be a frosting lover otherwise don't even try this.
My finished product look nothing close to the picture in the recipe. I expected defined stacked layers and instead had more of a flopped together look. Maybe more time in the fridge would have helped.
Here are the layers before cutting...
Inside view...
The recipe can be found here: Fudgy Brownies
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some favorites
About Me
- Andrea
- www.andrealikes.com
No comments:
Post a Comment