Monday, September 5, 2011

My Top Three.

I love to cook but going out to eat is a very close second!  Here are my top three out to eat meals:

(All of these stock photos are killing me.  In person all of these dishes are much better, promise.)



Number three:  Chicken Pad Thai from Tum Rup Thai in Minneapolis.  I get it minus the sprouts because I don't care for the texture of them.  This picture does not do it justice!



Number Two:  Turkey O'Toole from Bennigans. I love this sandwich so much!  It has a soft pretzel bun, warm turkey with gooey cheese, and a smoky honey Dijon dressing.  The Bennigans near our house closed a few years ago.  I found out Trader Joes has pretzel bread on Saturday and picked some up on Sunday!  Way too excited to attempt a Turkey O'Tootle copy.  Stay tuned!



Number One:  This is something I don't usually order while at a restaurant.  Tried it on a whim and almost passed out from deliciousness overload.  It is the Fettucine Alfredo from Paesano of Mulberry Street in NYC.  It's like nothing you have ever tasted before in your life.  Simply amazing.  You are probably thinking what a boring number one!  But don't judge.  By a plane ticket to NYC and go.  Right now.  And bring me a to go bag.


I would love to hear some of your favorite meals in the comments!!!  Talking about food is almost as good as eating it!  Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me